Monday, September 22, 2008

Walk

Today is surgery day.

I woke up early and was ready to go by the time I gave Monarch morning meds. Since I still had about an hour before I had to leave for the vet, I decided to take Brianne for a walk - I planned to leave Monarch at home since she doesn't have a lot of stamina. Monarch, however, did not want to be left at home. I didn't think that Monarch knew the word WALK, but after I asked Brianne if she wanted to walk, I noticed that Monarch had run to the front door and was sitting pretty waiting for her leash. So the three of us walked for about 15 minutes, before Monarch got tired. Brianne walked the rest of the way home while I carried Her Puppy Majesty-Monarch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tanya, Jason, HPM and family,

You are in our thoughts and prayers today.

Susan, Bill, Playa and Sari